Yellowstone SPOTR MOD version v3.1-obb for Android.
This app can be used by:
– people visiting Yellowstone NP for pleasure (first-time & returning visitors to the areas covered), e.g., researching sightseeing locations, refreshing memories of places visited, reading articles written by wildlife watchers,
– people going to Yellowstone NP as part of their vocation (e.g., photographers, tour guides)
Pullouts & Sights
Pullouts are designated places where a visitor may pull off the road. Sights are physical features & might be a large area (e.g., a mountain, meadow, river or forest) or might be a single object (e.g., a tree or a rock). Many sight names were created by the wildlife watchers to communicate locations of wildlife. Some names used in this app are unofficial & not shown on approved NPS maps.
The user can select any part on the Yellowstone NP map & see the section maps. The user can pinch zoom & pan the maps. From those section maps, the user can select a pullout.
Version 3.1 content
– Northern Tier Base – 91 pullouts, 209 sights, 11 maps
– Antelope Valley – 31 pullouts, 51 sights, 2 maps
– Hayden Valley – 41 pullouts, 103 sights, 3 maps
– Swan Lake – 13 pullouts, 16 sights, 2 maps
Pullout Search & Details
There are 2 ways to search for a pullout – on a map or by name. After the user selects a pullout, the app presents details, incl. panoramas showing the sights viewable from that pullout. The user can pinch zoom, pan & swipe the panoramas. In addition, the Latitude/Longitude is shown for that pullout. The user can navigate from the selected pullout to a different pullout.
For example, the user could select Footbridge P/O from the section map & swipe through the 6 images taken from that pullout. The user could then swipe to either Hitching Post LOO or Soda Butte Cone.
The user could Search for Grizzly Overlook by name, swipe through the 6 images taken from that pullout & swipe to adjacent pullouts.
There are a few named pullouts, identified as "Lat/Lon only", where no photos were taken.
The user can Search for a sight by name. The app shows the pullouts from which the sight can be seen. For example, the user could Search for the Bear Meadow sight & learn that it can be seen from Coyote P/O, Dorothy's P/O, Old Road P/O, Buffalo Ranch, YES P/O & Midpoint P/O. The user could select Buffalo Ranch & swipe through the 5 images taken from the pullout. The user could then select any of the other pullouts.
First-time users, unfamiliar with the names of pullouts & sights, should start with the Browse function. The user can Browse through:
– pullouts, starting at the Western-most pullout for Northern Tier Base & continuing through Antelope Valley, Hayden Valley & Swan Lake,
– sights, in alphabetical order or
– Latitude/Longitude list, starting at the Western-most pullout for Northern Tier Base & continuing through Antelope Valley, Hayden Valley & Swan Lake.
Choosing each of these Browse functions & perusing the images presented provides familiarity for using the Search function.
– Spotting Scope – digiscoped images of selected sights
– Spot Me – users visiting the park can see their current location on maps used in the app
Devices & Orientations supported
– devices ranging from phones to large screen tablets
– both portrait & landscape orientations & rotation between them. Try lists in portrait orientation to see more list items at a time & details in landscape orientation to see more of the pullout image without having to zoom.
See Yellowstone SPOTR Gallery:
We only deliver legal and safe mod apk for android. You can download Yellowstone SPOTR mod free from link given below with no cost and no lockers. Mods Apk usually allow players to unlock all levels, create new units made by fans or add resources in some offline games.
– Yellowstone SPOTR mod apk for Android
– Mod for Version: 3.1-obb
– Android Version: 4.1 and up
– Test Yellowstone SPOTR apk mod free by clicking the button given below.
– Game type: Travel & Local
– Category: Android Games
– Rating: 4.3333335
– Game Title: Yellowstone SPOTR
– Downloads: 1000 – undefined
– File Type: apk
– Release Date: 1573918233000
– Seller: C. Leadaman
– Size: 66M
– Price: free.
Yellowstone SPOTR Mod Download:
Download the game directly from Google Playstore or simply get the mod from free mirrors :
No Mod Yet. Stay tuned.