Rads Consult: Radiology Ordering Guide MOD version v2.0.159 for Android.
* Search over 2,000 indications for the appropriate imaging workup.
* Each searchable diagnosis or symptom has a different imaging progression or recommendation based on the unique clinical scenario. For example, Rads Consult details multiple imaging progressions for the diagnosis of Headache based on patient age, presentation, and other clinical factors.* All recommendations take into account the cost of imaging. Imagingguidancestarts with the cheapest/best exam first and then progresses to a more definitive/more expensive exam next. If no imaging is warranted, Rads Consult plainly states that imaging is not necessary or that imaging is inferior to Arthrocentesis, Endoscopy, Biopsy, etc.
* All recommendations take into account the practicality of imaging. Nuclear Medicine exams such as PET-CT may not be available at yourinstitution or a patient may not be able to receiveIV Contrast, so next-best-option exams are recommended.
* Comprehensive encyclopedia of radiology exams. Every type of CT, MRI, Ultrasound, etc. is listed with common indications and comes with practical considerations so that you can confidently order a Multiphase CT and/or CTA without running the risk of exposing your patient to unnecessary radiation and cost only to find out later that the exam is non-diagnostic.
* Comprehensive encyclopedia of radiology procedures/interventions. Every interventional radiology procedure is listed with common indications and recommended anticoagulation parameters to safely perform the procedure. For example, Rads Consult will advise you on what minimum labs should be drawnprior to a TIPS procedure, what the INR and PTT have to be to safely perform the procedure, when to withhold Aspirin, Plavix, Coumadin, etc. and when to restart anticoagulation medication.
* Most Common Radiology Q&A section with practical recommendations on when IV and/or Oral Contrast is needed, how to image pregnant or breastfeeding patients, how to manage contrast reactions, how to image patients with renal insufficiency, minimum recommended IV access requirements to administer contrast for CT/CTA and MRI/MRA imaging, how to tell if a line or tube is appropriately positioned, etc.
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES:
* Rads Consult recommendations are in line with current American College of Radiology (ACR) and other Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) guidelines where applicable.
* Hundreds of practical radiology pearls (from currently practicing radiologists) which are commonly applied in real-world medicine, but cannot be found in textbooks or online.
* Exam coverage pictures of every CT and MRI so that you can confidently order an MRI Ankle vs MRI Foot for example and trust that the suspected pathology/area of interest will be adequately evaluated and covered.
* Comprehensive X-Ray imaging guide to help you decide between 1 view vs 6 views of the shoulder for example. Detailed explanation of the value of each view and recommended combination of views for common indications such as Hip Pain and Low Back Pain.
* If the Rads Consult app does not answer your radiology question, you can message one of our subspecialized radiologists and he or she will do their best to clarify an existing explanation in the app and/or answer your new question which is then added to the continually expanding Q&A section.
See Rads Consult: Radiology Ordering Guide Gallery:
We only deliver legal and safe mod apk for android. You can download Rads Consult: Radiology Ordering Guide mod free from link given below with no cost and no lockers. Mods Apk usually allow players to unlock all levels, create new units made by fans or add resources in some offline games.
– Rads Consult: Radiology Ordering Guide mod apk for Android
– Mod for Version: 2.0.159
– Android Version: 4.1 and up
– Test Rads Consult: Radiology Ordering Guide apk mod free by clicking the button given below.
– Game type: Medical
– Category: Android Games
– Rating: 0
– Game Title: Rads Consult: Radiology Ordering Guide
– Downloads: 50 – 74
– File Type: apk
– Release Date: 1605324004000
– Seller: Rads Consult
– Size: 52M
– Price: free.
Rads Consult: Radiology Ordering Guide Mod Download:
Download the game directly from Google Playstore or simply get the mod from free mirrors :
No Mod Yet. Stay tuned.