Oxford Handbook of Oncology 4e MOD version v2.3.2 for Android.
THIS APP BOOK includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
• Written by experts in the field to ensure all advice is grounded in real-life clinical practice
• Concise and comprehensive, with areas of controversy highlighted and further reading provided throughout
• Contains a step by step guide to common oncological emergencies
• Includes evidence-based medicine and additional further reading
New to this edition
• Incorporates novel therapies in breast, lung, renal and melanoma oncology
• Covers the emergence of immunotherapy as a real modality
Now fully revised and in its fourth edition, the Oxford Handbook of Oncology has been the essential go-to guide for students and practitioners in oncology for over a decade. The scientific basis and diagnosis of cancers is covered, as well as drugs, biomarkers, and the presentation and psychosocial aspects of oncology. Concise, practical, and comprehensive, there is no better companion for both common conditions and challenging emergencies.
The field of oncology has surged forward since the last edition was published and the Oxford Handbook of Oncology has been fully revised and updated to reflect these recent advances so you can be sure that the vital information you need is in your hands. This handbook incorporates changes such as the understanding of the science of cancer, novel therapies in breast, lung, renal, and melanoma, molecular sub-classification of common solid cancers, personalized therapy approaches, new agents in hard to treat cancers, the benefits of new technologies in radiotherapy, and the emerging data on the importance of the immune response.
Written by experts in the field to ensure that it is grounded in real life clinical practice, this handbook provides a concise guide to all aspects of oncology for all students, nurses, and junior faculty responsible for the care of cancer patients, while also providing further reading and highlighting areas of controversy for those who need a more detailed understanding.
Readership: Junior doctors in oncology, palliative care, and general medicine, as well as specialist nurses in oncology and palliative care. This handbook is also relevant to General Practitioners, medical students and pharmacists.
Authors: Jim Cassidy, Donald Bissett, Roy A. J. Spence, Miranda Payne, and Gareth Morris-Stiff
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
See Oxford Handbook of Oncology 4e Gallery:
We only deliver legal and safe mod apk for android. You can download Oxford Handbook of Oncology 4e mod free from link given below with no cost and no lockers. Mods Apk usually allow players to unlock all levels, create new units made by fans or add resources in some offline games.
– Oxford Handbook of Oncology 4e mod apk for Android
– Mod for Version: 2.3.2
– Android Version: 4.0 and up
– Test Oxford Handbook of Oncology 4e apk mod free by clicking the button given below.
– Game type: Medical
– Category: Android Games
– Rating: 0
– Game Title: Oxford Handbook of Oncology 4e
– Downloads: 5 – 8
– File Type: apk
– Release Date: 1485632239000
– Seller: Indextra AB
– Size: 5.9M
– Price: 54
Oxford Handbook of Oncology 4e Mod Download:
Download the game directly from Google Playstore or simply get the mod from free mirrors :
No Mod Yet. Stay tuned.