First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2020 MOD version v1.0 for Android.
Written by students who excelled on the Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy, this indispensable guide provides you with a blueprint of all the content you’re likely to find on the exam. Packed with insider advice for students from students, First Aid for the USMLE® Step 1 2020 will help maximize your study time.
• A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation
• 1,300+ must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
• 1,000+ color photos and illustrations to help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinical findings
• Rapid Review section presents high-yield tables associating diseases with their clinical findings, treatments, and pathophysiology
• Updated every year to ensure all content is relevant and high-yield, reflecting the most current USMLE blueprint
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
This interactive app is based on the full content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2020 by McGraw-Hill Education.
Tao Le, MD, MHS
Vikas Bhushan, MD
Matthew Sochat, MD
Vaishnavi Vaidyanathan, MD
Sarah Schimansky, MB BCh BAO
Kimberly Kallianos, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
See First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2020 Gallery:
We only deliver legal and safe mod apk for android. You can download First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2020 mod free from link given below with no cost and no lockers. Mods Apk usually allow players to unlock all levels, create new units made by fans or add resources in some offline games.
– First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2020 mod apk for Android
– Mod for Version: 1.0
– Android Version: 4.0 and up
– Test First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2020 apk mod free by clicking the button given below.
– Game type: Medical
– Category: Android Games
– Rating: 0
– Game Title: First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2020
– Downloads: 5 – undefined
– File Type: apk
– Release Date: 1582493771000
– Seller: Usatine Media
– Size: 76M
– Price: 44.99
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2020 Mod Download:
Download the game directly from Google Playstore or simply get the mod from free mirrors :
No Mod Yet. Stay tuned.