Attention: on Android 4.4 devices, please check “Enable widgets” in security settings and follow the instructions below.
The widget comes bundled with extensions that give you instant access to:
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device’s lock screen, first make sure that “Enable widgets” is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the “+” icon. Finally, select “DashClock” to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
• NEW! Material design update for settings
• Support for third-party extension hosts
• Weather location improvements
Full changelog: http://www.dashclock.com/changelog
This app has no advertisements
Download Apk Files Below ::
For more info Visit: Google Play Store